Property Highlights of Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 5 room styles, including casitas, plunge pool suites, ocean residences, ocean villas, oceanfront villas, and beach homes
- 3 pools (including one adults-only and a lazy river)
- 2 secluded beaches
- 4 restaurants (all have ocean views and outdoor seating)
- Access to 2 Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course
- Full-service spa
- 10 tennis courts
- Kids For All Seasons program, plus kids’ menus and kiddie pool
- 55-foot yacht charter
Why We Love It
Four Seasons Punta Mita has one of the most breathtaking locations in Mexico. We believe it to be one of the most exclusive and best family-friendly resorts near Puerto Vallarta. Come for the classic Pacific Ocean coastline, sunsets to die for, and rambling pathways to multiple pools (and lazy river!). Stay for the excellent service at the pools and restaurants (with ample dining choices for families and couples alike). Don’t miss cruising by boat to enjoy the point (Punta Mita) – a chance to see the amazing aquatic life up close (including whale watching in the right season!).
The resort also features an expansion of the popular Kids For All Seasons program – KidsWell, with complimentary, well-being-focused activities that promote a connection with nature, promote focus and self-awareness, and encourage better sleep.
5 Reasons to Visit Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
- Breathtaking, main infinity pool, perfect for floating the afternoon away while you take in views of the coastline. Be sure to enjoy the poolside foot massages and kid-friendly afternoon treats (local popsicle flavors!).
- Opulent breakfast buffet with every type of pastry, egg dish, and local Mexican delicacies, as well as made-to-order classic breakfast options, that is seconded only by the beautiful view from the restaurant.
- Nightly sunset viewing for the whole family from the rock outcropping in front of the infinity pool (can also be reserved for sunset dinners for couples – a must-experience!).
- Private, teardrop-shaped swinging cabanas on multiple beaches that give families and couples alike options for maximum relaxation. Grab a custom, organic chopped salad at the salad bar, then relax in your quiet sanctuary.
- Numerous resort activities, including surfing instruction.
Good to Know
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico hosts a tequila tasting that takes tequila appreciation to the next level! The founder of the activity is incredibly knowledgeable, showing students of the tasting just how special tequila is. At the end, mix your own tequila. Best part? Your blend goes in a ledger, which you can order on future visits to Punta Mita. My husband ordered three of his custom bottles and he is vying to go back for the tequila alone! Also, resort shopping is so fun as the vibrant colors of the local clothing and art are one of a kind!
Your Next Getaway: Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
Location: Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico
How to get there? Fly into Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR).
Reach out today to begin planning your next Mexico getaway! As a Four Seasons Preferred Partner we are always able to offer complimentary amenities.