- Four Seasons Anguilla features 181 rooms room, suites, villas, townhomes, and residences
- 4 restaurants and lounges
- 3 pools, including an adult pool and two family pools
- 1,000 feet of white-sand beach on Barnes and Meads bays
- Full-service spa
- NBA regulation basketball court
- 3 tennis courts
- Rock-climbing wall
- Kids for All Seasons program
- Nanny service available
Why We Love It
We’re sold on the pleasing combo of Miami modern chic with Caribbean beachfront charm at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Resort. The resort is tidily nested next to sparkling Meads Bay, a crescent-shaped beach with a variety of other restaurants, hotels, and resorts that guests can explore at their leisure. The island experience doesn’t begin and end with the resort. In fact, one of Anguilla’s highlights is a day trip around the island on a boat that stops for lunch at Sandy Island – there’s live music and our kids even had the chance to sing on stage!
5 Reasons to Visit Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla
- Several swimming pools, including a gorgeous adults-only pool on a rocky outcropping with beautiful views of the island coastline, and two pools for families, one on the bluff and one beachside.
- Mind-blowing buffet breakfast at Salt, a “must experience” for the Four Seasons traveler, with pastries, fresh fruits, hot selections, Anguilla favorites, and more, all overlooking Meads Bay
- Great Kids for All Seasons program, a must for the weary parent guest and a rarity on Anguilla. Teen activities, too, from beach volleyball to rock climbing.
- Fun family activities to do all together, from cookie and cupcake decorating classes, to treasure hunts.
- Opportunity to explore the island at large by renting a cute, electric, Jeep-like MOKE to head off the resort grounds for the day.
Good to Know
Meads Bay is a hive of island activity, from beach runs in the morning, to aquatic activities all day long, to beachfront music into the evening.
Your Next Getaway: Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla
Location: Anguilla, in the British West Indies 5 miles from St. Maarten and 20 miles from St. Barts
How to get there? Fly into Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM), then take the sea shuttle to Anguilla, or fly into Clayton J. Lloyd INternational Airport (AXA) on a 7-minute flight.
Reach out today to begin planning your next Anguillan getaway! As a Four Seasons Preferred Partner we are always able to offer complimentary amenities.