- 114 rooms and suites
- 3 beachfront restaurants
- La Cucina Gourmet Culinary Center
- Butler service
- One of the best kids’ programs in Puerto Rico, with options up to age 16
- Free bicycles to use
- 2 golf courses (Sugarcane Course and East Course)
- 2 swimming pools and water park with lazy river
- Spa Botanico
Why We Love It
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® is the definitive luxury Disney World hotel for those family travelers who seek the full Disney experience while at the same time enjoying luxurious Four Seasons accoutrements to rest tired limbs and trunks after full days in the park. This may mean families with kids, grandparents traveling with grandkids, or even the adult Disney lover!
This resort is, hands down, the best resort for kids on the eastern seaboard of the United States.
5 Reasons to Visit Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World®
- Complimentary bicycle use, perfect for exploring the 50-acre reserve and cruising along the 11-mile, historic Rockefeller Nature Trail (your Menzies Luxe Retreats advisor can arrange wooden name plaques for your rental bikes for the entire family!).
- Spectacular, family-friendly water park, just a short golf cart ride away or a leisurely bike ride, from your room. Boasts a lazy river, splash pads and water slides for all ages (parents can ride with their littles on their laps!).
- Quiet evenings sipping a quiet cocktail in the evening, when the resort lights up the palm trees along the ocean’s edge, the perfect time for wave-watching.
- A variety of pools along the ocean’s edge appropriate for different ages, all of which are walkable from the resort rooms.
- A beautiful spa that offers massages in a treehouse setting.
When I’ve Visited
We have been fortunate enough to visit this superb hotel several times over with our kids at different ages and stages. We love how the property really grows with us – from the extensive baby-friendly “splash pad” pool and playground all the way up to the waterslides, kids club, and larger pools. The property is large enough that you can give your certified swimmers plenty of freedom while adults get a little downtime after the parks. We love that you can still enjoy those fabulous Character meet and greets, but in a format that everyone can savor. The characters typically stop by your table multiple times for long photo sessions (the professional snapshots come free of charge!) while adults can linger over 5-star brunch selections. No compromises made!
Good To Know
For the Four Seasons traveler, Disney guidance is quite important for large groups trying to accomplish a lot in the parks. Connect with Menzies Luxe Retreats, a full service Walt Disney World travel agency to learn more about VIP guides available through Disney. These dedicated assistants will provide a family-friendly Disney park experience to ensure your day is full of the right kind of ride memories (with strategically limited ride wait times!).
Your Next Getaway: Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World®
Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida
How to get there? Fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO). With a brand new international terminal in full operation, it is easy for anyone to get to America’s family entertainment hub. Private resort transfers are simple to arrange.
This luxury Disney World hotel is not to be missed if you are considering a family vacation to Orlando. Reach out today to learn more about how we can help uncomplicate your next Disney World vacation.