Property Highlights at Dorado Beach
- 114 rooms and suites
- 3 beachfront restaurants
- La Cucina Gourmet Culinary Center
- Butler service
- One of the best kids’ programs in Puerto Rico, with options up to age 16
- Free bicycles to use
- 2 golf courses (Sugarcane Course and East Course)
- 2 swimming pools and water park with lazy river
- Spa Botanico
Why We Love It
Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve is a 50-acre private nature preserve along the north shore of Puerto Rico. It’s delightfully easy to get to via direct flight from many eastern United States locales and is just a 30-minute drive once you’ve arrived at San Juan Airport. Prior to Ritz-Carlton managing the resort, this was the private reserve of the Rockefellers and, as such, it has an old-world, secluded charm that is hard to replicate (particularly in a place that is so easily accessed by direct flight). The beautiful and meandering beachfront rooms feature amazing wave-break viewing and meditative walking paths are ideal for relaxing after-dinner strolls for the whole family.
5 Reasons to Book the Ritz Carlton Reserve at Dorado Beach
- Complimentary bicycle use, perfect for exploring the 50-acre reserve and cruising along the 11-mile, historic Rockefeller Nature Trail (your Menzies Luxe Retreats advisor can arrange wooden name plaques for your rental bikes for the entire family!).
- Spectacular, family-friendly water park, just a short golf cart ride away or a leisurely bike ride, from your room. Boasts a lazy river, splash pads and water slides for all ages (parents can ride with their littles on their laps!).
- Quiet evenings sipping a quiet cocktail in the evening, when the resort lights up the palm trees along the ocean’s edge, the perfect time for wave-watching.
- A variety of pools along the ocean’s edge appropriate for different ages, all of which are walkable from the resort rooms.
- A beautiful spa that offers massages in a treehouse setting.
Good to Know
Don’t miss the weekly tequila tasting at the resort welcome center.
Your Next Getaway: Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Location: Dorado, Puerto Rico
How to get there? Fly into San Juan Airport (SJU). Most eastern seaboard cities offer well priced direct flights.
Reach out today to begin planning your next Puerto Rican getaway! As a Marriott International Stars Travel Advisor, we are always able to offer complimentary amenities.