Your next getaway in the West Indies is the Four Seasons Nevis.
Location: Pinney’s Beach, Nevis, West Indies.
How to get there? My suggestion is to fly into St. Kitts (SKB) and take a shared/ private boat into Nevis. Several US carriers are now flying direct to St. Kitts a few times a week, opening up more options for daily arrivals. Nevis itself also has a small airstrip for puddle jumpers or private arrivals.
Why you should go there
The Four Seasons Nevis has the perfect combination of classic Caribbean charm with all of the creature comforts and amenities a traveler expects of a Four Seasons.
Superb restaurants on property along with incredible restaurants dotting the island keep the discerning traveler guessing the cuisine through the stay. The Nevis locals are the most welcoming people with the entire island acting like a giant family as you explore the beautiful, quiet and secluded views and activities surrounding the volcanic peak.
- Room, Suite, and Villa options for all group types (with several connecting options available)
- 4 on-site restaurants
- 18-Hole Robert Trent Jones designed golf course
- Full-service Spa on-site
- Pickle-ball and tennis programs
- Babysitting services on-site
- 3-miles of pristine beachfront along Pinney’s Beach. A palm fringed oasis.
- And as always, Kids For All Seasons!
5 Reasons to visit Four Seasons Nevis
- Three different pool settings with family travelers, social adult travelers and romantic honeymooners needs all being served.
- Spectacular golf course with eye catching wild life – don’t miss the local monkeys carrying their new babies across the greens!
- Dining scenes abound on property! Family friendly locals serve breakfast, lunch and dinner for kids with beach front movie entertainment (my kids still talk about the giant chocolate chip cookies they served on the regular for dessert!).
- Great resort nightlife at Mango’s, the oceanside restaurant. Mango’s serves incredible local caribbean cuisine and entertains with live music and dancing, all without having to leave the resort grounds
- Famous Master Mixologist Kendie Williams transports you around the Caribbean with rum tastings filled with history and educational points. All while enjoying the beautiful caribbean breeze and melodic wave background on the perfect white sand beach.
When I visited: August 2021 with my family (pictures below!). And have since had over 40 families and couples stay!
The beach on Nevis is the envy of the islands with protected swimming areas that keeps the sea calm for paddle boarding, swimming, snorkeling (the fish are amazing right off the beach!) and other aquatic activities.
Reach out today to begin planning your next Nevis getaway! As a Four Seasons Preferred Partner I am always able to offer complimentary amenities. Contact me to learn more about Nevis and booking with a Four Seasons Preferred Partner!